Monday 20 July 2009

final release

I have finally let go.. =)

I have finally gave my all, with almost my whole heart, all my cares and concerns, all my love which buries deep within me. Although it is not obvious, but I know I have done what i could do, I have gave it all and have no regrets, and now it is my time to move on to something even better that God has for me.

=)

I have my fears, I couldn't see much ahead with my cloudy eyes. But God kept reassuring me wherever I go that I do not have to fear. I do not have to fear the uncertain future, I do not have to fear turning into a failure, I do not have to fear that I have missed the best, because God has promised me that the very best is yet to come as I continue to walk on.

And he loves me.

He truly, sincerely, whole-heartedly loves me.
And he will never, ever let me go.
I can always place my heart in his hands and be not afraid.

For his perfect love casts out all fear.

His love for me is perfect.


And I can find my rest in loving him.

No comments: